Friday, June 20, 2008

Dream from Diane

1. Tony and Nicky were sitting next to each other on a bench and they were both crying. Tony could not see Nicky. A third person (perhaps me I don’t know it was just a voice) asked Nick why he was crying and he replied “because my Dad is crying and I don’t know why.”



2. Andi and Nicky were laying on a bed and Andi obviously could not see Nick or even know he was there she just laid there sobbing and Nicky just kept saying Mom, Mom I’m right here next to you.


3. We were all out in front of our home and we had a basketball net on the street. It seemed very high in the air. Everyone was making shots. Dad and I sat down on lawn chairs to watch. Then Nicky came over and sat on Dad’s lap (not really sat just kind of laid across him with his back against him like he used to, do you remember?) Now this part is sad but, I think important, Dad pushed a little pump that was attached to Nicky and I asked what it was and he said it was to keep his heart pumping. Nicky wasn’t sad he was excited he then said he liked to watch his family play basketball as much as he liked to play. The dream ended amazingly with him shouting GO Cody GO you can do it.

4. (already posted previously)

Dream 5

I am walking with Cody and Alana down a long cobblestone path toward a huge group of people. They are mostly children I only see boys we go into a strange little glass room where you can get things you need. A man gives me a bag of peanuts (the kind you break open). Nicky meets us there. As we leave we enter a place filled with children. It is open (as in outdoors) but there are moving pictures (for lack of a better word) surrounding us of beautiful waterfalls and mountains and oceans and forests and sunsets etc. Alana and I are in awe. I look down and Nicholas is gone. I start calling his name and running frantically searching for him. I find a woman sitting at a tan counter, dressed in tan .I start screaming that I have lost Nicky. I tell her that Nicky has just died and I‘ve lost him once and now that I’ve found him I can’t lose him again. She calms me down and says “maybe you can’t see him right now but no one ever gets lost here.” Then suddenly Nicholas, Cody, Alana and I are walking down another cobblestone path into a beautiful green field. The field is loaded with horses, giraffes and geese. Nicholas has a goose walking next to him stride for stride. We find 2 benches in the field that are set up back to back. Nicholas sits on one and Alana and I sit on the other one with Cody standing in front of us. We are back-to-back with Nicholas. Nick reaches over and grabs a handful of peanuts, as he does the shells fall off automatically. A giraffe bends down and takes the peanuts from Nicky’s hands. We watch in awe. At the end of the path is a very old dirty man and woman watching us. They turn and look down a very run down street which leads to a slum. They talk about how dirty and degenerated it is out there and how they do not want to go back.

The End

No comments: